Manager – Business Intelligence
Global Golf Advisors Inc. (“GGA”) is looking for a highly motivated business intelligence professional to join our firm and grow with our analytics practice. The successful candidate will be a hard working individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who is dedicated to excellence and will effectively lead the design, development and fulfillment of GGA’s business intelligence services, with ambitions to advance within our firm.
As a Manager, Analytics, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering and continuing to enhance GGA’s client facing Business Intelligence services, infrastructure and reporting.
- Providing guidance and leadership to GGA’s team of associates and junior resources.
- Developing and presenting highly efficient, effective, accurate and meaningful business intelligence to GGA clients.
- Working with and supporting GGA’s senior management team in designing and growing the firm’s analytics products and services.
- Designing, building, executing and analyzing business intelligence reports on an individual client and consolidated basis.
- Analyze market and client specific data, making recommendations as appropriate and presenting the findings.
- Providing both GGA team members and GGA clients with financial and business trend reporting, to be used for planning, and strategic and tactical decision making.
- Compilation and analysis of market, financial and operational data required for efficient and effective reporting on Key Performance
- Indicators and other insightful business intelligence.
- Special ad-hoc projects and other functions as required by GGA senior leadership or clients.
Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Five to seven years of relevant work experience at a professional services firm or related.
- Proficiency with data analytics, visualization and delivery of targeted business intelligence is considered a necessity.
- Experience manipulating large datasets for analysis and reporting with various tools that include Excel, Tableau, Power BI and SQL Server.
- Experience in the golf, private club or resort industries (avid golfer, private club member, or work experience in the golf, private club or resort industries).
- Logical thinker with strong financial and accounting acumen and analytical ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Minimum education is a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related.
- Data science, accounting, or related designations/certifications are considered assets.
Start Date: Early 2018
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
All qualified applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant applicant materials.
- Business Planning
- Latest News
- Private Clubs
- Strategic Planning