Stable and reliable governance practices are critical elements in successful organizations and where strategy, operations and member or customer satisfaction intersect. GGA specializes in applying governance principles and best practices to the non-profit community.
GGA’s team of highly respected governance professionals draw on a wealth of theoretical knowledge and practical experience to help our clients govern their clubs and businesses more effectively.
The GGA approach to governance consulting is based on the Club Governance Model (Model), which remains the Standard of Excellence in governance as determined by the Club Managers Association of America (CMAA).
We recently incorporated several new features in the Model and published an updated version in its 2014 Guide to Implementing the Club Governance Model (Guide).
The Guide provides a thorough discussion of the Model along with a Sample Board Policies Manual and other practical approaches to implementation.
- Cherokee Town & Country ClubAtlanta, GA
- Plantation Golf & Country ClubVenice, FL
- Jupiter Island ClubHobe Sound, FL
- The Vancouver Golf ClubCoquitlam, BC
- Upper Montclair Country ClubClifton, NJ
- Vancouver Golf ClubCoquitlam, BC
- Westmount Golf & Country ClubKitchener, ON
- Belle Meade Country ClubNashville, TN
- Fiddlesticks Country ClubFort Myers, FL
- The Oaks ClubOsprey, FL
- Point Grey Golf & Country ClubVancouver, BC
- St. Catharines Golf and Country ClubSt. Catharines, ON
- Hacienda Golf ClubLa Habra Heights, CA
- Islington Golf ClubEtobicoke, ON
- Carleton Golf & Yacht ClubOttawa, ON
- Windermere Golf & Country ClubEdmonton, AB
- Taconic Golf Club at Williams CollegeWilliamstown, MA
- Medinah Golf and Country ClubChicago, IL
- Bigwin Island Golf ClubBaysville, ON
2415 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
37 Sandiford Drive,
Stouffville, Ontario L4A 3Z2
100 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA
5 Harcourt Road
21 Alpha Road
Sydney, NSW 2066